Genomcore/Made of Genes is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager that fits in the following description:
- Leading and developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Definition of the marketing mix.
- Positioning and identification of the niche market and and the associate communication channel.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Creation of references, testimonials, best practices.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills that will feel comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Being able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, both in Spanish and English.
Other desirable skills
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 5 years for Healthcare sector or Luxury Brands.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends, etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for witty communication.
What we offer
- A permanent full-time position as Senior Marketing Manager.
- Be part of a challenging, fast-paced, rapid-growing company.
- A gross remuneration 45-50k€, adjusted to the experience of the candidate.
- Possibility of flexible working hours and partially remote work.
- A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
Envíe su solicitud
Su aplicación se ha enviado con éxito
- Su aplicación tiene algún error